Find out how to watch the NCAA basketball game between UNC Greensboro and East Tennessee State on February 27, including TV streaming options, playing time, odds and more.
The UNC Greensboro Spartans (17-12, 9-8 SoCon) host the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (14-16, 6-11 SoCon) for a game between the SoCon rivals at Greensboro Coliseum, 4:00 p.m. ET on Sunday February 27, 2022.
UNC Greensboro beat Western Carolina 73-64 at home in their last game. His top performers were Dante Treacy (24 PTS, 63.6 FG%, 2-5 from 3PT) and Kobe Langley (14 PTS, 2 STL, 44.4 FG%, 3-6 from 3PT). In its last game, East Tennessee State won at home against Furman, 75-71. His top scorers were Ledarrius Brewer (20 PTS, 10 REB, 2 STL, 41.7 FG%, 2-4 from 3PT) and Jordan King (12 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 4-8 from 3PT).
Find out everything you need to know about this NCAA men’s basketball game including date, time, TV channel and how to stream it live online for free. Watch this game live in the US on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
What time is UNC Greensboro vs. East Tennessee State?
- Match day: Sunday, February 27, 2022
- Game time: 4:00 p.m. ET, 3:00 p.m. CT, 2:00 p.m. MT, 1:00 p.m. PT
- Arena: Greensboro Coliseum
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Direct: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the key players in UNC Greensboro?
- The Spartans’ leader in points and rebounds is De’Monte Buckingham, who is scoring 12.4 points and grabbing 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Langley is UNC Greensboro’s leading passer, delivering three assists per game while scoring 7.7 PPG.
- Buckingham is making more threes per game than any other member of the Spartans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip 2.1 per contest.
- UNC Greensboro’s steals leader is Langley, who averages 1.6 takeouts per game, while their blocks leader is Bas Leyte, who averages 0.5 takeouts per contest.
Who are the key players in the East Tennessee State?
- Brewer is scoring 14.8 points per game to be the Buccaneers’ leading scorer.
- East Tennessee State’s leaders in rebounds and assists are Ty Brewer with 6.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.5 points and one assist per game) and David Sloan with 5.1 assists per game ( he’s also shooting 12.2 points and 3.1 rebounds per game).
- King is reliable from distance and leads the Buccaneers with three threes per game.
- Sloan (1.8 steals per game) is the steals leader for East Tennessee State while Ty Brewer (0.8 steals per game) is the blocks leader.
Key Stats for UNC Greensboro vs. East Tennessee State
- The Spartans are shooting 42.9% from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points less than the Buccaneers have allowed their opponents (44.8%).
- In games UNC Greensboro is shooting over 44.8% from the field, it’s 8-2 overall.
- The Buccaneers’ 44.4 percent shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.9 percentage points higher than what the Spartans have allowed their opponents (41.5 percent).
- This season, East Tennessee State is 9-11 in games the team collectively shoots over 41.5 percent from the field.
- East Tennessee State is 7-5 ATS and 8-5 overall when the team is making more than 34.3 percent of its three-point attempts.
- The Spartans are connecting on 7.2 three-pointers per game this season, 1.7 fewer marks per game than the Buccaneers are giving up (8.9).
- East Tennessee State went 9-3 this season in games it beat opponents from the three-point line. When UNC Greensboro makes fewer three points than their opponents, it’s 8-10.
- The Buccaneers are making the 41st-most three-pointers in the nation, while the Spartans are giving up 332nd-fewest from beyond the arc.
Who is the favorite to win UNC Greensboro against East Tennessee State?
- Favorite: UNC Greensboro
- Spread: UNC Greensboro-4
- Total: 130.5
- Money line: UNC Greensboro -188, East Tennessee State +152
If you want to watch the game live from the United States, log on to fuboTV (7 Day Free Trial Streaming).